Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PC Wallboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

eajl

MIS
Apr 3, 2006
US
I have 4 agents who are logged into 4 different hunt groups. They log into PC Wallboard by ext and use the advance view. The template is split into 8 sections where each pair shows call waiting in queue and longest waiting call per hunt group. The problem is that the info isn't correct. Either it shows 0 calls waiting when there is 1 or 2, or will show 1 when there are actually 3 calls waiting.

Let me know if anyone has experienced this and if they fixed it.

We have PC Wallboard v5.0.8 and Wallboard Server v5.0.7

I think the Deltaserver may be causing this. You do not state the softwareversion of the deltaserver.

But I see that pcwallboard and wallboardserver are lower
versions than the ones contained in CCC5.0.33.

So try upgrading to CCC5.0.33. The previous deltaserver
caused me some trouble not adding to the callswaiting when they where transferred from VMPro.

We have v5.0.23 for delta server and have CCCv5

That deltaserver belongs to CCCV5.0.25 so download the latest 5.0.33 release and install accordingly to Technical Bulletin 070.

Thanks for the reply. I will go ahead and do that and hopefully it'll close out this thread

Yup, case closed the update corrected it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back