Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PC Wallboard/CCView - logged in user showing as logged out. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jual

Programmer
Mar 1, 2006
GB
CCC recently upgraded to 5.0.73.
IP office 412 recently upgraded to 5.0(24)
and other bits and bobs upgraded too.

Obviously there have been various problems that we have had to resolve to make our original configuration work.

I wonder if anyone can think of possible causes of this problem that has occurred this morning...

A particular Agent is not registering as logged in when they are logged in and so their calls answered info isn't showing up on the PC wallboard and they aren't able to login to PC Wallboard themselves (comes up with the error saying they aren't logged in).

They appear in CCView as logged off.

Had no problems yesterday with the exact same setup. User has obviously tried logging out and in.

We have 10 Agents licensed and 10 agents configured although only a few of them are actually logged in at the moment.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Alan

yep, easy.

There've been so many silly little problems like that this week caused by the upgrade and the subsequent extra bit's and pieces that needed adding or changing in the config, I didn't think to try the simplest, most obvious thing!

Happens most of us but it would have saved you a lot of time!
Never forget the basics.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back