Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PC Mail Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishDeval

Vendor
Jan 27, 2005
US
I have a customer that I just put in a PC mail large card. She has done the main greeting and one for herself as well at ext 10. But now when someone calls in and chooses or presses 10 it say's the party you are calling is not available, please press *8 ect. What am I missing on the programming to get to let the caller leave a VM at the persons ext.

Yeah, I checked #310 and it is assigned. Like I said the main greeting answer's and when you choose any ext the generic greeting answer's and say's the party you are calling is not available ect. Why am I not able to hear there personel greeting?

Did you record a personal greeting in the mailbox? Is it transferring to the mailbox that you are expecting? (Is selector code 1 set to go to some extension, so when you dial 10, it follows the route for 1)?

If you go to record a greeting, and forget to press *# to approve it, or change your mind, it will erase the current greeting and revert to the canned message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back