Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PC losing user from remote desktop access list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leozack

MIS
Oct 25, 2002
GB
Strange issue happening on a win7 PC here. For 3 mornings in a row someone has come in and found themselves unable to log into their VM remotely. Each morning I've logged onto the VM myself and checked the list of users allowed to logon to remote desktop in system properties. Each time his name has gone but 2 others remain. I can't think of or find anything that would be able to remove just this 1 user or anything that is even running that could. Any ideas anyone?

VM? Does each person have a separate VM on the same machine? What is the host machine spec (OS - home/professional, memory etc)

I'm not sure about the VM host tbh it's probably just on one of our servers. Most people don't have a VM they just use thins to connect to TS sessions, but certain people connect to a VM to run certain software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back