Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PC Console won't come off busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malley63

Technical User
Jun 16, 2005
AU
I have a PC Console that is showing busy. The busy button on the PC console just flashes and won't come off BUSY. I have unplugged it all and plugged it back in.No change. I have disabled the TNs and enabled them again, No change.
Any thing else i should try??

you booted the pc itself? if so you may need to ini. that;s why we quite using them here on site..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Are you sure there is a working handset or headset plugged in? The console will not come off busy if it doesn't detect a transmitter.

Just another pointer...If the headset has an in-line switchbox make sure that is switched 'On' so that the CIU can see it and maybe change the headset or handset

Cheers!!

If you make an easy change in ld 11 for the console(don't actually make any changes just enter through it will release the call). I believe there is also a patch for this issue

Thanks for all the help, it works better when they are registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back