Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PBX unified software on Windows 8.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

highwood

Vendor
Jul 15, 2003
CA
Hi folks,

Has anyone out therehave PBX unified working on a computer with windows 8.1? I have installed the software on the computer, but it cannot find the USB driver.When I try to connect via USB it comes up with an error code "EA04201, Driver soft not found". I have installed and reinstalled the software 3 times and the USB drivers are there, but Panasonic does not appear to have one for Windows 8 (I have files for Win 2000, Win XP WinVista and Win7). I have tried using windows compatibility mode (XP and windows7), but the same error comes up. I have also insured that I am using the USB 2.0 port as was suggested by Panasonic Canada Tech support. If anyone has any ideas or advise it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! Tim P.

Thanks! It did not work, but I managed to get it to work by going to control panel\view devices and printers\ right click KXTDA100/200 Properties\Hardware\Properties\change settings\driver\update driver\browse my computer for software\let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer\have disk\C:\users\servicedept\desktop\win7\64bit\OK\Next and wait for it to install.

I will just have to test it on a TDA30 now and then get the TVM50/200 software to do the same.

Thanks again! Tim P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back