Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PBX Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetMgr

MIS
Jan 23, 2003
US
Can anyone help me as to what companies are in the US that support Fujitsu phone switches? Maintenance is hard to find!

We have a 14-year old Fujitsu PBX and we get maintenance from a company called Frontier Communications. They are not so good. Did you find a maintenance company?

I know of one. Third Generation. They have offices in Chicago, Pittsburgh and Baltimore, Md.

Im an independent Fujitsu Technician. I have 15 years expierience on the Fujitsu 9600, 9600c, series3, ACD.

I am available for consultation, Maintenance, basic troubleshooting. I am Fujitsu certified. my Scope includes
AVT voicemail,and now Captaris and Rightfax.

I can be contacted at qmoore@ameritech.net

Im an independent Fujitsu Technician. I have 15 years expierience on the Fujitsu 9600, 9600c, series3, ACD.

I am available for consultation, Maintenance, basic troubleshooting. I am Fujitsu certified. my Scope includes
AVT voicemail,and now Captaris and Rightfax.

I can be contacted at qmoore@ameritech.net

Netmgr,

Please visit our website for more details and contact information.

My company is very well versed in the Fujitsu product line. Our technicians are factory trained and currently support a large and satified customer base. We can offer a high level of support at very reasonable cost. We support the following:

Fujitsu

F9600, Series 3, Starlog, ACDMIS, Intellicenter

Other

Centigram, AVT, Northern Telecom (Norstar), Executone

Altura C.S bought the Service and ongoing support from Fujitsu. They still have ongong card repair and software support direct from Fujitsu as well they are still developing the Intellicenter (ACD) 800-654-0715

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back