Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Patches for Linux Application Server?? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nixnewbie

IS-IT--Management
Dec 17, 2013
US
I've set up the Linux based Avaya Application server for my IPO install and am wanting to migrate my Applications from the current Windows install. However, the App Server I found on Avaya's website is version 9.1.0 and we are currently running 9.1.1. I want to get transitioned to the app server before upgrading to the latest patch level. I haven't figured out how to get the Linux App Server up to version 9.1.1 to match my current install. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Avaya's website hasn't revealed its secret to me yet.

Thanks,
Stephen

My advise is to upgrade the while rig to the current version 9.1.7.
Downloads on PLDS

So, I guess I'm not clear on what you would recommend. Update all my current components and then migrate to the Application Server? Is it possible to migrate my configurations to a 9.1.7 Application server and then upgrade the IPO from the 9.1.7 Manager?

Oh, and sorry for my ignorance but what is PLDS?

Thanks,
Stephen

Now you are not the only one who is confused.
Yes upgrade everything to 9.1.7.
No, don't move to Server Edition.
Contact your installer for the software as if you don't now what PLDS is then don't upgrade the systems yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back