Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Password Legend 6.0 Version 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratster

IS-IT--Management
May 16, 2003
US
Does anyone know the back door password to a Merlin Legend Releas 6.0 V11? I can connect through WinSpm with no problem but the craftr4 password I was given does not work. Is there another?

You need to go on site and connect your laptop then change the password.

Due to the fact that this is at craft level, will I be able to change it? In other words if craftr4 does not work locally can I modify it? If so, how?

Thanks

But I will be able to change it if I get on-site? Do you happen to have an intructional guide? At the on-site location I have an Intuity Map5 with an Sat console that I can toggle between the Legend and the Intuity.
I am a Definity guy not a Legend

Anything you can give me is much appreciated.
Thanks

At the main menu you will see the password choice. hit that and enter anew password 6 digigts only, you shouldn';t have to hit retuen when done after the 6th number or letter it should go back to the menu.
YOU MUST BE ONSITE TO DO THIS WITH A LAPTOP.

You can change it remotely, but if you do not know the old one you can't do it.

Thanks Ken I'll give it a try

Hi,
Print a system setup report. You will have to be on site to do this. The password will be on the first page, right hand side about halfway down.

Charlie Coale
301-352-3601

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back