Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Passed with 885

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2002
US
I just passed with 885, close...

A few things:
I didn't get ANY Novell questions.
There is a question with a extended acl denying smtp and ftp, but there is no permit after it.
The first of two flash simulations was the one with the router no longer communicating, check the ip address of the serial int and also it was shutdown.
The other sim was setting up enable, vty 0 4 and console passwords.
Make sure you know what types of cables (straight through, crossover, rollover) go between devices like switches and routers.

Congrats, I'm just getting into the Cisco side of things... What's next for you? The daunting CCIE? Visit www.netwerkin.com
MCSE 2000, MCSA, MCP, A+

I might go forward for the CCNP.
Still haven't decided.

The CCIE is murder from what I've heard....

Anyone I've known that has gone for the CCIE has failed the practical test first time through. If fact I haven't heard of anyone passing it it the first time through.

Many people thinks CCIE is for fun.It is very painfull to learn.You must have at least 3 year experience in order to pass the labs(2 days).85% fails in their first attempt.

This happens due to 2 reasons.

1st The one who passed CCNA goes straight ahead to the CCIE exam, without being a CCNP.(big mistake).

2nd There are only 4.000 CCIE'S in EARTH.Hmmm... Most likely you must think like a router than think like a man. Do u? CCNA
System/Network Administrator

Congratulations!

I'm just about to start the second semester of CCNA.

Regards!
Spike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back