Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Passed CCNA today !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

macfoxx

Technical User
Jul 26, 2002
PL
Hi !
I took CCNA exam today and my score is 936 points.
I'm glad that it's behind me today but tomorrow I'm starting
learn to CCNP exams. Any advice folks how to start?
Regards

Congrats. I would wait until the new CCNP Cisco Press books come out in decemder. You can start by reading alot of the material on the CCO site until then.

Hai,
I passed CCNA(640-607) exam on saturday(25/10/2003) with a score of 949 for 1000. I am nw in process of deciding next exam to prepare. Can someone guide me regarding this? Also after I take this next certification, what is the next certification I can take and how should I prepare for that? Can you pls give me details regarding the centres in India that offer training for CCIE?

I have one more query ..I am a application software professional. I took CCNA basically bcos of my interest in netowrks. Can anyone guide me the benefits I can get after I carry on higher ceritification till CCIE?

I am awaiting the reply from someone at earliest...

with regards,
Karthik.

Thanks Jsteve
My congrats Karthik
I have a question. Sybex made something like CCNP VIRTUAL LAB
Is it good enough to buy it or maybe something is better than it.
Regards
MacFoxx

Hang out on ebay and get the real thing. The 2500 can go arround $60 to $100. You can get three of these and you are in business. There is a big difference between the real thing and a simulator.

I work with a simulator for about six months and I did the commands over and over, until they were burnt in my head and when I got to a real router, I didn't know how to console in, or which cables to use.

Also you will be able to do most of the labs in the cisco press books, were as the simulator only allow you to use a limited number of commands.

Congrats!

I passed CCNA about a year ago. I'm planning on CSSP next.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back