Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Passed BSCI Exam Today 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Sep 24, 2003
AU

Today I passed BSCI Exam My Score is 813
Now have to do Rem Access and CIT b4
20 October.

RPM

first of all, congratulation!
second, does BSCI exam covers a simulation question?

Yes I Got One Sim Q, to configure
two Routers Using OSPF

phew~ that's not bad..1 sim Q i can handle.
thanks 20041967!

Lucky you, I had 3 sim questions on my BSCI. Congrats. I just passed the BCRAN (Remote Access) and getting ready for switching.

SpudNuts(ITC), USN(Ret), CCNA, BSCI, BCRAN, CST

wait a min. how can one version has 1 sim question and another version has 3 sim questions? there must be some mistake here right?

or one has taken older version and another took the new one.

Microbyte,

Not every test is the same. When I took the BCRAN exam I went in about 2 hours after a friend of mine. Same exam, same location, just 2 hours apart. Seemed to us we had two totally different tests.

SpudNuts(ITC), USN(Ret), CCNA, BSCI, BCRAN, CST

spudnut,

i understand that. there many version of CCNA tests, but each carrying two simulation questions.
simulation question typically takes 20 TIMES or more of your precious minutes than the typical multiple choice question. with that in mind, one set of version carrying only 1 simulation and other having 3 simulation questions does not make practical sense. do you know what i mean?

Microbyte

When I took my CCNA it had 3 simulations on it. The others that took it with me had anywhere between 2 and 4. I guess it depends on the test that gets downloaded to your testing station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back