Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PASS A PRI THROUGH AN IPO TO ANOTHER PIECE OF EQUIPMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

norteldiva

Technical User
Aug 21, 2007
US
I have a pretty challenging question for someone that has a great deal of IPO experience. I am putting together and answering service business and the proprietary software (ONVICALL) lacks some features I want and I've been told that could front end the system with the PRI going into the IPO, use the announcements, some use direct voice mail, and other DID's would pass the CID and DNIS to the ONVICALL switch to it will alto populate their customer screen.

Any Ideas where to begin?
Thanks
Kate

Let's get it straight : you have a PRI > IP Office & VM Pro > ONVICALL
How is the ONVICALL connected to IP Office, PRI - SIP - BRI?

Basically it all depends what you want but you can send all incoming calls from PRI to the VM, process the call as desired and then transfer the call to the ONVICALL

I suggest you contact a competent installer & maintainer for this request

Be careful based on the type of posts we get here there are a considerable number of incompetent ones about.

Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

They are sorted in the list on the right side of this page, they are called MVP aka "Most Vainly Pies"[2thumbsup]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back