Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Partner Voice Messaging PC card large 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rphone

Technical User
May 29, 2024
US
I installed a Partner system with the PC card large back in 2005. The customer called me to say in my absence ( i took a job at a hospital for 14 years ) "someone" changed the Vmail admin passcode. I tried several combos with no luck. I need to reset the vmail admin code to default. All they want me to do is reset two mailbox's. Can someone please help me reset that code?

The backdoor password for the PC Card voicemail can only be entered from a phone connected locally to the control unit, not on a remote call. If you know the code, you can walk someone through dialing

[tt]0#-{Backdoor Password}-#-5-1234#-1234#-**9 to get it set back to 1234[/tt]

If you don't have the backdoor password, google my handle and you'll find my website where you will find my contact email

Not sure why but I'm unable to find your email via the website. I don't think the page is loading properly. Could be my computer. Any suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back