Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Partner MOH

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnhoff

Technical User
Jun 30, 2004
US
Can i go from a FM radio headphone jack into the partner MOH. Tried it and it didn't work. There is no external speaker jack on the radio,just headphone. Is there a difference

Possible impedance issue. You might need to experiment between the radio's volume control and the Partner. This would also depend on which Partner system is being used.

If this is a business/commercial application, re transmitting radio broadcasts could result in trouble if caught. Tread carefully.

I [love2] "FEATURE 00"

Also check the RCA plug, make sure the shroud does not prevent it from making contact with the jack on the ACS. Use your butt-set on Monitor to confirm that there is audio output from the radio

I agree with TTT, I have had to cut back the plastic on the rca plug many times so that goes further into the Partner MOH port and makes proper contact. A lot of the RCA plugs are stopped short by the plastic and don't end up making contact properly with the MOH port on the partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back