Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Partner Messaging R7 Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidelinesammy

Vendor
Jan 11, 2012
US
Customer's Partner Messaging hard drive has died but I've found a replacement new hard drive on Ebay. The question is will the new drive from Ebay have the Avaya prompts burned to it? I suspect not. Is there a way to burn the prompts to the hard dive from the Partner Messaging PC Admin Software?

no as he did not buy it from Avaya

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm acss aura messaging.

Kind of my thoughts too Joe. But to be safe, if the prompts are not there, can they be burned to the hard drive using the PC Admin software for the Partner Messaging?

Is the hard drive on ebay sold as a Partner Messaging R7 replacement hard drive? If it is, it will have the prompts. I have used them before.

it is not only the prompts it is also the way these drives are formatted, smokinjoe is right they come as PMS R7 HDD and should work just fine.

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back