Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Partner II 5 slot carrier and old Partner Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

telemarksman

Vendor
Dec 19, 2007
US
I have an older Partner II 5 slot back plane. Is there going to be an issue if I put Partner ACS processor and cards in it?

Also, does anyone know who buys all older Partner 206 , 400 cards etc?
Thank you.

alwayslearning

Avaya always had recommended that the carrier got swapped out too, but theyre also in the business of selling new telecom equipment. so could be they wanted to sell more new carriers. Not like youre going to blow it up. Ive seen it in the field many times. Just make sure you get it seated in well before you power it up.

as far as selling equipment, partner is manufactured discontinued so any one selling partner equipment is in the refurb market. partner acs processors are going for descent money these days. can always try ebay as well.

Given that the Partner platfrm is M.D.'ed.....I'd purchase the ACS carrier and retire the old one. Most online dealers (such as Metroline) will buy used equipment.

I [love2] "FEATURE 00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back