Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Particular apps denied through Web Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

dheida

IS-IT--Management
Sep 2, 2005
US
We have five Citrix servers. In general we have all our applications on all of the servers, except one. There are two programs that are only available on one Citrix server. Using Program Neighborhood, logging onto one of the other servers, then trying to open that application works as expected by opening a new session on that server. When accessing these two applications via Web Access from a computer that IS part of the domain works. I can Web Access these applications from my work laptop both here on our network and anywhere else. From my home computer (NOT part of our domain) I cannot get these two applications to open. It reports, "You do not have access to logon to this session." I can get to every other application that I've tried other than those couple. I have tried the same thing on at least three different domain and non-domain computers. I have pass-through authentication enabled so the domain computers don't have to enter the initial credentials whereas a non-domain computer is required to enter "domain\usernmae" before the Web Access console even comes up. That's long but hopeufully somebody can help. Let me know if I need to clarify anything.

perhaps a licensing and client registration issue? P2E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back