Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Parse Errror Continued!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRHEIN

MIS
Feb 6, 2007
US
Hi guys,
I tried to remove the summit4v1 and the dll is in the bin directory. I think I need to try another route. I'm not sure what that might be I've tried everything I can think of. Anyone who might have experience or could help me with this problem. Your comments or suggestions would be appreciated!

jrhein
IS Admin

ummm..what are you talking about?

[sub]____________ signature below ______________
You may get help by means of code here. Just recall what happens to a rat when he eats the cheese off a rat trap while you're Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V'ing that code as your own[/sub]

onpnt,
I just posted my previous thread! I'm having trouble with a parse error. This inherited web site is compiled on the fly from the dll. When I taylor a report( client specific reports) I keep getting an error on line one! If you have dealt with this problem before please give me your advice on how to resolve this problem. You would be much appreciated.

jrhein
IS ADMIN

I see. Please don't do that. (start new threads on the same thing). For people that do not get in here as often as others it gets a bit frustrating reading multiple threads trying to piece meal your problem together

:)

[sub]____________ signature below ______________
You may get help by means of code here. Just recall what happens to a rat when he eats the cheese off a rat trap while you're Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V'ing that code as your own[/sub]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back