Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Parked Call Not Showing Park DN on Attendant Recall

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakinguru

Technical User
Sep 25, 2003
US
I have a system we just upgraded to 7.6, and the only issue we are having is this:

1. Attendant parks call (for example, on 201)
2. Parked call is not answered, and recalls to Attendant
3. When it comes back to attendant, Call Park DN (201) is not displayed on console (so she will know who call was intended for)

This allegedly worked before the upgrade, and I cannot find anything in the admin guide about it.

Thanks!

We have recently done the same thing. We upgraded out Release 6 Switch to a 7.6 and now Call Park is not working as it did.

We are using Attendant Consoles and when a Parked Call is recalled to the Attendant we only show CP 1010 on the top line (1010 being the caller). We would normally see the Parking DN on the line below but this remains blank. Does anyone know what could cause this problem?

We too have the same issue since upgrading to Rls 7.65
We currently have a case raised with Avaya for this and will update this thread
when we have some news.

Issue resolved by implementing patch p32929_1.cpm
Ask your maintainer to approach Avaya and request the above.

I just upgraded to 7.6.
I forget the patch numbers, however there are two patches.
One that relates to Parking at an attendant console and the other for everything else.
You should ask for both.

Those patches are included in the latest deplist. Update the deplist and you should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back