Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Park & Page on D100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nortel4Ever

Vendor
Nov 1, 2011
CA
Has anyone had any luck getting the Park & Page feature to fully work on a D100? I used the D100 handset to program a Park & Page feature button on itself on the top left. During a call this feature button works to Park the call and then I'm given a soft key Page button. Pressing the Page button gives me another soft key that says "Paging" - the name of the page group. Pressing this button does nothing, it just beeps at me.
The same sequence of buttons on a 9500 series phone works fine.

So I guess since I received no responses it's not possible.

I kluged it by pressing the Park/Page button on the D100 to park the call and obtain a Park Code. Then pressed the Exit softkey, then entered a short code for paging and pressed Send to announce the Park Code.

What we did is to provide 2 button . One for park on D100 where user has to enter the zone ( blame that on Avaya kludge ), On he page , we just use a short code and program it on another button . Note that all the button progamming is done on the handset as doing thru the IPO manager is not working for us. You also has to turn the label thing off on the D100 set, else the dialing short code will failed.

Funny thing is after the programming from the set is done, the IPO manager software will show it . Guest it is a one way street ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back