Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Parameter Name to Print on Report 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrel

Technical User
Dec 5, 2001
US
Hi All!

I have a report that I need to print the parameter criteria on the report. (It's a date range report, and I need the date criteria to print out to be part of the title of the report.) I'm pretty sure that I have done this in the past, but I have wasted too much time trying to figure it out on my own and thought that this easy question could be answered quickly by all you guru's.

Thanks in advance!
Cherrel. [ponytails]

Try: Insert, Field Object. Choose the parameter field in question and drag it onto your report in the correct place.

Give

"From" + totext(minimum({?date})) + " to " + totext(maximum({?date}))

a shot

Later,
Naith

USING CRYSTAL REPORTS 7.0

No no...I know that. The date criteria information is what I want to print out. It's almost like the font has been set to clear, but I have checked it and it's set to black.

I take it that's at Russell. Cos I'm pretty sure that what I just said will sort you out... :p

Naith

Right! You must have sent your message at the same time I was composing my answer to his. :)

NAITH:

It work like a charm!!!!

Thanks!
Cherrel [ponytails]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back