Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Parameter Drop-down Picklistss

Status
Not open for further replies.

hsandwick

Programmer
Sep 10, 2001
US
the drop-down parameters work locally within the crystal report, but there is no drop-down list in the web report parameter option. 8.0 Crystal. I've heard 8.0 has bugs w/parameters on the web, and that this has been corrected in 8.5 Enterprise. Is this correct? Is there a way I can fix the web 8.0 report to show a drop-down pick list?

Thanks.

I seem to remember this question being asked on this topic before, have tried searching this forum

To get V8 working you coud build an ASP page with the drop down options and then call your report passing the selected options to the report.

Thanks, yes, I've used that resolution before and it building the picklists in asp was great. However, this client wants the picklists specifically in the crystal reports. Oh, well ...

H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back