Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PANTONE TEXTILE colour palette

Status
Not open for further replies.

oasis54u

MIS
Dec 12, 2005
IT
Hello everybody !

I have a question working with coreldraw10 sp2.
I need to import Pantone textile color chooser palette,
avaible in *.ai (illustrator) format.
I have tried to import it without success
It goes correctly in Illustrator.

It's a colour library of more than 1900 colours and if I don't find a solution, I have to make it by my-self . . .
but I think it has to be a solution becouse I have found an other palette in *.ps format and renaming it I imported it in coreldraw correclty.

It's about Pantone textile. Maybe someone is interested too.
In this case if there isn't any solution I'm looking for someone really interested so we can work toghether to made it. The time to made could be about 32 hours (1 minute for (copy and rename) any colours) but the problem is that is probably to make errors . . .

Please tell me if you can find a solution to import *.ai format colour palette in CorelDraw10 or also 12 (I've tried also this without success.

thanks

Goto top icon above your side palette and left click - palette - open, in file types choose Adobe Illustrator palette *.ai from drop down list and open. This can be saved as a Corel pallette cpl. I seem to remember going to the Pantone site and downloading a Pantone solid to cmyk palette which was eps and having to change file extension to ai for it to work, but that was sometime ago and things may have changed.
Alan D

I've made step by step a new colour palette for coreldraw in cpl format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back