Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic TDE200 ISDN TRACE RESULTS (NEED HELP TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceton

Technical User
Feb 27, 2016
PG
Hi everyone,

Would really appreciate some help to translate this trace that I've run on a customers Panasonic TDE200....The local telco did an unexpected migration from fiber to Copper without advising the customer and now their ISDN service isnt working, both incoming/outgoing calls aren't working.
They say they're able to see the PABX at their end and modem is syncing but for some reason it's just not working.
BTW.....No settings have been changed on the TDE since the migration was done......
Hoping to get some answers from anyone on this platform that is willing to help a tech out.

Thank you in advance

Screenshot_20210709-234615_Word_kwjgx5.jpg

Aceton

Check DDI table .
In this case Operator sends called nummber as 7-nummbers format (3014700) and it should be entered in the DDI table.
If the format is not correct the PBX rejects the call

There are no stupid questions, there are only stupid answers!

Thank you @kizo for responding.

I have entered the numbers (3014700) in the DID table as per their provision but I still cannot get it to work.......

Aceton

It is showing the cause is no channel available. Do you have all green lights on the pri card?

Possible issue are crc4 signal changed on telco side, you could try turning it on or off depending on what it is now.

Codex of the audio.

Either way it could be the telco have a channel mismatch if FRA or full PRI.

@obtsystems....thank you for your response.

Yes I have all green lights on the PRI card.....

I've also tried enabling and disabling the crc4 setting but have had no luck.....CRC4 is currently set to Disable.

I will ask the local telco to double check their end.

Thank you again for your input.

Very much appreciated.

Aceton

According to the telco, the PABX isnt allowing the calls to terminate despite all my DID tables being programmed as per the prefix 3014700

I've also attached their trace results in case this may help in identifying the fault.

1626064002632_pastedImage_x6sokw.png

Aceton

Check that PRI-port at PRI-card is in service (INS).
Check that DDI-destination is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back