Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic tda600 incoming calls outbound calls not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumbardhi

IS-IT--Management
Apr 28, 2021
AL
Hi there maybe someone had the same problem or close to me,

I have a problem with my pbx, i cannot make outside calls and i dont receive calls from outside, 95% of the time doesnt work sometimes work but to rare,

I am conected in pbx system as Admin, i dont see any error with ELCOT16 its with green light, + when ever i call outside it fails and i can hear our devices working where pbx is located.

Thank you

How is the trunk delivered?
Trunk type?

Wanet Telecoms Limited

We have two trunks, both elcot16 theyare conected to analog telecom through them we are conected outside, the telecom guys confirmed to us that their devices are fine, i wasnt able to fix it yet, for some reasons the outside line sometime works sometimes doesnt but 95% of the time doesnt work, in pbx software i checked the elcot they have green blinks they look fine, what do u suggest me to check. Thank you

Have you dial tone on the line when you press the line key. If so what happens when you dial a number

When i dile inside i have no problem at all, when i try to dial outside with "9" If the call fails, i hear the devices working on sever room, where pbx is located, i think the problem isnt hardware but in programming, maybe with forwarding calls from incoming or outgoing, i am not sure cuz i am new at this system tbh.

What do u recommend me to troubleshot or to test?

Thanks

You should to check your outside lines before PBX.
It seems that theese lines are damaged. But usually telecom provider doesn't confirm such issue.

Aha aha, u are correct, I called Telecom technicians they tested "everything" about their part, they confirmed everything is all right the problem is in my pbx, i didnt do any changes to create a problem which i am facing now, tbh idk what to do iam in a big stress hole my company is blaming me, I tried everything in pbx

Get an analog set. Connect the line to the Analog phone and make inbound and outbound calls.
Usually there is a loose joint that sometimes opens when a call comes in or is made.
If this happens when the line is connected direct to an analog set, it may be a good start

Wanet Telecoms Limited

When you said when you dial 9, you said if the call failed you heard noises in the system. You shouldn’t be hearing noise from the system when dialling out

Is it possible you are missing lines and when you pick them up you get no dial tone.

Have you s phone with each line on a button. If so and you pick up each line do you get a dial tone before you dial anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back