Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic overlay software 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Mar 24, 2008
US
Im looking to find overlay software for the desi strips on KX-T7700 series phones. Found one site but they wanted over 100 bucks. I only need to print labels for 10 phones. Any free trials anyone is aware of? Thanks!

Try using Excel.

Everyone one has a copy of it somewhere

Im to lazy to do that! Actually no... I had used it in the past for Merlin Legend phones and Definity phones and they looked pretty bad. But Ill try it and see if I get better results with Panasonic.. Thanks

desi is free I believe all you do is buy their desi's

You might try OverlayPro from Baudcom. Their website is: overlaypro.com

....JIM....

you have to intially pay for software and its not cheap

I like the way Baudcom's desi strips look. Has anyone ever used them? How do they come out? I got from software from a site I don't think is fair to mention for my prior Merlin Legend system and the software made the text boxes to small.

The Baudcom software is a tad expensive but compared to a few others I have come across it seems fair. I would just rather get your opinions on that software before buying it.

I tried excel again, I must just stink at making desi strips "free hand" because they looked horrible the many times I tried it.

Thanks so much your help is greatly appreciated.

been using overlay pro for years its great but unless its changed you have to pay for it.

I use the OverlayPro forms for Panasonic, Norstar, Partner, and Legend/Magix. I have the OverlayPro software from when it was a free download for the MAC platform, but I made most of my own templates just using a text editor.

The OverlayPro package is not that expensive, only $82.00. You can write it off as a business expense along with the forms.

All of the forms I have used have been very accurate, except the 110 connecting block designation strips. The die was made incorrectly and it cuts off the 25th pair.

....JIM....

I found the Excel desi strips for 76xx and 77xx phones. The 77xx ones look pretty good, and printed on 24# stock it will probably work. Zip me an email address at woh.rr.com and I'll get them to you. I don't know who did them, but I think they came from the kxtd group at yahoo

LkEErie

Try going to desi.com website and download desi light. That will have nearly all the labels of every telephone systems.

LkEErie thanks so much! But last night after about 20 failed attempts I made a desi sheet that matches the stock sheet in excel. Anyone that wants it is welcome to it. Just leave a note here. I placed the clear plastic cover over each strip and used that as a guide to cut it out. Looks perfect.. in my opinion anyway.

Thank you everyone for your input. I will be trying to line my desi strip in excel up so it can be used with the pre cut desi strips available online. If I am able to do that I will try and make it available for download for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back