Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic NS700 SIP Busy

Scott_Cloud

Systems Engineer
Oct 23, 2024
Hi All,

Hoping someone can help me here. I have an NS700 that has a voiceflex SIP trunk on there. Basically once the SIP initially registers, it seems to work fine, until the SIP trunk register expires (not always but mostly around then) then once it reaches the time shown in voiceflex that the trunk will re-register, the trunk remains registered but inbound calls return busy and you cannot dial out. I have tried it over 2 different broadbands with 2 different draytek routers and both return the same result. I have tried disabling the firewall rules also just in case but again it doesnt effect it.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I should also mention that a,reboot will temporarily sort until the next register expire time, or knocking the 16voipgw card Out of service then back INS has the same result.

What rules do you have on the router. 5060 pointed to the system ip locked to sip provider ip. Open port for 5060 on nat locked to ip of the provider.

What is the re register timer set to,1800 seconds?

If you do a sip trace on the system when it’s not working, what do you see.

What have you got the reg timer set to?
I think VoiceFlex is 900s.
You have got 5060 open on the Draytek haven’t you?
I’ve not done this on a NS but have one to do. We do have a few NECs SL2100 working ok with VoiceFlex. But one currently on test with precisely this issue. We proved out VoiceFlex SIP by configuring a Yealink T33 to work directly.

Its a pretty basic setup, theres a leased line and a SOGEA on site and i have ran the panasonic over both with the same result on both. Firewall rules are 5060 locked to voiceflex IP range and then the RTP ports opened. I have also tried to disable the firewall when its not working on the drayteks.

i gave Voiceflex call examples of busy calls and they say they are repeatedly sending invites to the PBX but they are being ignored?

I looked on the error logs last night and managed to see some external IP address errors, i have attached a screenshot. Not sure how i address this though?

Attachments

• Pana Error Log.png
    Pana Error Log.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 3

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back