Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic KXTDA-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

leebyatt1

Programmer
Jan 6, 2005
GB
Has any one sucesfully installed centrex style lines from an Analogue extension port off the TDA.
It works but seems to lock up the lines.

Well in short is their any way round Analogue CO-CO trunk lock ups?

Are you saying that you have connected 2 CO lines together?
if so, then the manner in which this was done will affect the way to disconnect

Right, let me say for example that I have 2 analogue lines 01234 567891 line 1 comes in and this call forwards over line 2 to mobile 07123 456789.

What can be done to stop the line lock up after the caller/called has hung up?

Have tried with newest sw upgrade this week but still getting CO line keys remaining on.

you are not receiving disconnect signal from your C.O.
there is a stand alone product that will create a cpc
siginal if your can not get cpc to work!!

CWC,-------Can you give me some info on the CPC device your referring to ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks

Panasonic are now producing Analogue line cards with cpc detection built in, I believe the earlier versions did not have cpc capability. Go into trunk settings and set cpc to the required level.

Or you could go to your trunk group settings and put a timer on the call so it'll drop out after a set amount of time. Enable in COS settings after timer is set..

The timers in the TRG were left at ten minutes and this caused problems also. Had a word with Panasonic Tech support. Now in our case they had said as they supplied the card they will now supply us with the newer LCOT with CPC settings so hopefully all will be well.

Either that or get the Line provider to change the CPC timer. This seems to have resolved all our issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back