Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic KX-TA 624-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

winmar

Technical User
Sep 1, 2002
Does any one have a copy of the Panasonic Programmer software for the KX-TA624 phone system. I have download a copy from pbxsoftware.com but it is a read only version and i cannot make changes and send it back to the system. Is there a good copy out there or is there is away to register my copy?????.If yes can someone send me a copy please to winmar99@hotmail.com

Thanks

they system can be set up in 20 mins thru the keypad?
why bother with bootleg software?

cwc3 (Vendor)
so i can save the data base man. you dont know when you have customer who like to complain after they make the wrong changes and blame the last Tech that was on site. all i do is go on site and load back the data base which i had save.

As far as I know the serial port on the 624 is for SMDR only. The system is so simple (featureless) I would be very suprised if this exists. If someone indeed has it and has used it successfully, I would be interested in finding out if it saves time, or has any other benefits.

mrpeabody,
go to pbxsoftware.com and you can download the software for the KX-TD and the KX-TA's systems. but you need to buy registration password.

yeah buy it and then you'll find out how much that program scrambles the database!!! hee hee

Come on now cwc3 are you talking from experience or just another rumour on the net.I have installed a KX-TA624-5 two days ago and program it manually then download the data to my laptop via the(Com port Mrpeabody)with the KX-TA S/W and I VIEW all the programming that I had sent to it. I was able to MAKE changes to the data but was not able to to SEND IT BACK because I am using the read only version I got from pbxsoftware.com (not register)also saved the data to my Laptop.

So cwc3 do you have a register S/W and was it the same copy scramble your data Heee Heee?.

Just want to Know before I purchase it cwc3.
I know the KX-TD1232 work fine.

hey go ahead and buy it what do you have to loose 20 mins?

Does this program software back up everything, like programmable buttons, forward setting, speed dials, etc?

I appreciate the info cwc3. The troubles that may occur using it are probably associated with mismatched software versions. I know the KXTD has this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back