Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic KX-NSX1000 - HELP

Daniel-SYS

IS-IT--Management
Dec 9, 2022
RU
Friends!

Who has access to the Panasonic European portal? Help generate a key for PBX Panasonic KX-NSX1000EX. The key file is KX-NSX101NEW, I need .lic to add to PBX.
The seller did not generate the key, and other dealers refuse to generate the keys sold by others.

I can’t connect to the PBX because it’s not activated.

I can transfer payment to Paypal for your help if this is a paid service.

You can use free fully open lic with ver9

PG4E

for PBX KX-NSX1000 / KX-NSX2000 version where everything is open 6.0015. I have it. To update you need a KX-NSX101NEW service key

Friends!

Who has access to the Panasonic European portal? Help generate a key for PBX Panasonic KX-NSX1000EX. The key file is KX-NSX101NEW, I need .lic to add to PBX.
The seller did not generate the key, and other dealers refuse to generate the keys sold by others.

I can transfer payment to Paypal for your help if this is a paid service.
YOU NEED ACCESS FROM LATIN AMERICA YET IS AVAIBLE

Friends!

I can transfer payment to Paypal for your help if this is a paid service

I still have access to the European Panasonic portal

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back