Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic Cell Station NS0154 - Doesn't work/Register with Panasonic NS700

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnjiro

Systems Engineer
Nov 15, 2021
TZ
Hi,

Hope all you are well,

Kindly i would like you to help me with KX-NS0154 doesn't work/registered with NS700, see below my question.

1. Does NS0154 have firmware update to load on NS700 PABX ?
2. My current version of my NS700 PABX is 008.32004, is there updated firmware for NS700 ?

I will appreciate you quickly support to resolve my issue.

Thank you !

Gnjiro

It should work. Have you a dsp card and installed the dect cell card in the virtual cabinet.

Is it getting an IP address in the same subnet of the system

Yes on virtual the card has been installed for IPCS4 - the issue the cell station doesn't want to be registered

I will appreciate to getting the firmware update for NS0154 to installed to NS700 PABX.

Thank you !

Did you set the PBX's IP address into NS0154?

Yes i did that..

First i configured in Enable Mode and put pabx IP still not working

Secondly i configured in Disable Mode and put IP Address and PABX IP Address still not working

But i have KX-NCP0158 which is 8-Channel working perfect for both static/dhcp configuration.

If someone could help me with NS0154/TCAx85,IP-CS/ PNS0154 firmware version 022 to try loading to NS700 and see if it will work for me.

Let me know what could be the issue to resolve.

Once again thank you !

Does the system have any DECT bases other than NS0154?

No Mr Mike only below has been installed

1. IP Telephone Extension KX-NT560...
2. IPCS4 virtual has been insert to virtual and that is the issue of NO Response to NS0154

If someone will help me with the links to download firmware version for US , i will appreciate

I have FW ver. 2.048 for CE region. The region matters.
I installed NS0154 ver.2.016 with NS500. There were no problems.

Hi Mr. Mike
Kindly send to me the link ,hopeful it will work to NS700 PABX.

Also what about the Firmware version of my PABX NS700 is 008.32004/US, is this the latest FW version for NS700 ?

I will appreciate you,

Thank you !

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your time and support, i got the firmware from US all is well and working.

1. Updating the NS0154 to NS700.
2.Also instead of using old Panasonic PABX Console to configure IP Terminal , use new NS Unfield web Console to configure the NS0154 to be able to write the ports.

Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back