Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Page turning methods 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tviman

Programmer
Jul 25, 2002
US
I know this has been asked before but I thought that maybe technology has advanced or someone has come up with a way to make a "page turn" or "page flip" that looks like a real "page turn".

I'm looking to build a web page that uses this method of flipping through "pages" and still allow the user to be a part of the original web site (menus, links, etc.)

There's always a better way. The fun is trying to find it!

For me, this one still remains the best...

For the .fla...

Regards,

cubalibre2.gif

Thanks, oldnewbie!!! You're right about it being the best!!! I hadn't seen this one - and hadn't been looking for a year or two. I'll work with the .fla (thanks for that link, also) and work it into my site.

Again, many thanks!!

personally i find the drag page a pain...i prefer a click and the page turns

if you would like that instead then i will post the fla ...its just the same except a click instead of drag

Bill,

Please post your version. I'm interested in any page-flip technique.

Amazing! So fast you don't even see it flip! But why flip to a 404? [bigcheeks]

Regards,

cubalibre2.gif

Hey Bill

Great file, but I see its set for 9 pages. I tried to change it to 4 pages but it didnt work as I hoped it would.

Can you help me out ?

T.I.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back