Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Page sounds rough

Status
Not open for further replies.

galfaro

Vendor
Apr 9, 2003
US
Bcm 400, page sounds as if its on the verge of distorting. I have tested speakers for shorts, tried a different amp, and also changed the 1/8 mini plug going from the Bcm page out to the amp, no change. The page isnt clear like i am used to hearing on other Bcm's. The music in the store sounds fine, it's just the page.
Anyone else had a problem like this, and how was it resolved.I don't want to start replacing parts on the Bcm unless i have to.

Put your buttset on the page connection to check the page sound quality but it sounds that the amp's vouume for page is to high or if the speakers have a voulme control turn them down and then adjust the music.

I've actually played with the volume for the page on the amp, i didn't check with my buttsett cause i ran out of time. But i'm peaking the amp at a low volume with everything disconnected except the page and it just doesn't sound right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back