Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Page size setup on mailing labels form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stev

IS-IT--Management
Oct 30, 2001
US
In Access 2000 I am creating a report to produce mailing labels. I have everything set up except paper size. I am using single column labels measuring 4 inches by 2 and 15/16 inches. In the "Page Setup" screen on
the Page tab, none of the pre-defined choices are of this size, so I selected "User-defined size"

Where do I specify this "User defined size?"

Sincerely

Steve

i'm interested in the answer too.

in an envelope printing report i wound up embedding page breaks in the report as needed... there's got to be a better way!

Hi! Have you ever fixed the problem you talk about? I am also trying to pring labels which are the same size. The labels are Universal 70114 and they come on one large roll, only one label across. Can't seem to get the custom label to work. Any ideas? Thanks!

Silly me... LOL ... so easy in my case.

There's a Wizard for label reports in A2K!

Select reports on the DB window...
Select the "New" button on the top.
Then select the "Label Wizard"
Now hope your flavor of Labels is supported.

Now where's the smiley for hitting yourself in the head?
========
Snix1,

in your case I couldn't find the "Universal" brand in my wizard but you may be able to find a similar continuous one based upon dimensions of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back