Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Page number x of y in reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bondjames

Technical User
Mar 25, 2021
IN
hello friends
am attaching frx where in the report is not directly connected to data environment with a dbf
the report is called from a form .
i want in bottom to add page number as x of y till last page in case the report is more than 1 page
can you please help and advice as to how we can add it without adding in the form
also am attaching the form in case your kindself wants to check it. (the report is called from object:eek:kbut procedure:click in the form)
would prefer if we can directly add the code in frx but any help would be appreciated

please help
regards

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=61aab893-a6fa-4a60-af1d-d0bae41e9621&file=acconf.zip
Is this what you want - straight from the VFP help...

Code:
TRANS(_PAGENO) + IIF(SYS(2040)="1", "", " OF " + TRANS(_PAGETOTAL))

Regards

Griff
Keep [Smile]ing

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm trying to cut down on the use of shrieks (exclamation marks), I'm told they are !good for you.

There is no place like G28 X0 Y0 Z0

sir defined a variable as "page" with value to store as TRANS(_PAGENO) + IIF(SYS(2040)="1", "", " OF " + TRANS(_PAGETOTAL)) and defined page in page footer however it shows only number as 1 or 2 or 3 not as 1of 3 or 2of 3 or 3of3 where am i going wrong
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back