Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Page Footer

Status
Not open for further replies.

byteias

Programmer
Apr 17, 2007
US
Using CR XI sp3 and Oracle 9i.
Displaying verbiage in the page footer when calling a sub-report. This subreport will display summaries after all detail has been processed. The sub-report is on the Report Section (RHb).
I created a formula, setting a booleanVar to true and I placed it in RHA, then I use a formula on the Page footer where I will display the verbiage only if the booleanVar is = True.
But, the verbiage will show up before the sub-report (at the end of the last record read). How can I avoid it?
Thanks.
Ivan

Please reread your post. I believe you are referring to Report Footers, but am not sure where your first formula is.

-LB

I fixed by keeping (MynumberVar = PageNumber) the page number on my last group section. Then in my pagefooter I used the following:
if Mynumbervar<>pagenumber then I displayed my verbiage else spaces.
Thanks,
Ivan.

The output from a subreport can only be checked in a section that comes after the section with the subreport.

A work-round is to have a tiny duplicate version of the subreport and put it in a section above the section with the text to be suppressed.

[yinyang] Madawc Williams (East Anglia, UK). Using Windows XP & Crystal 10 [yinyang]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back