Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Page creep in printing reports 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyMc

Technical User
Jun 7, 2001
US
I am trying to print real estate tax statements and would like to print 2 or 3 per sheet of paper but when I do the 2nd statement creeps up one line and the 3rd goes up 2 lines. If I print one statement at a time, no problem with subsequent pages. Only encounter the problem when trying to print more than one statement per page.

Bill McMurry

Hi -

You might want to look at the microsoft knowledge base article:

ACC2000: How to Control the Number of Records Printed per Page (Q209006)

This article describes a method that you can use to control the number of records printed per page in a report.

Go to:

and select Access 2000 as the product and enter "Q209006"
in "My Question is."

Let me know if this gets you closer to what you are trying to do.

Beth

Beth,

The knowledge base article from Microsoft didn't help. I tried it but I still get page creep on the 2nd and 3rd records on each page. I have no problem printing the number of records that I want per page just the lines creeping up on the 2nd and 3rd records.

Bill

Bill,

Check the CanGrow and CanShrink properties for your report sections. It sounds like both should be set to No.

Cosmo,

Both the CanGrow and CanSprink properties for my detail report section are set to No.

Thanks for trying.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back