Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Page continuously loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldisk2005

Technical User
Aug 3, 2005
US
All,
This page: continuously loads for some reason, even though all images and text come up.

I have 2 flash images on the page.

Does anyone know why this would be happening?

Please help if you can.

Thanks in advance.

I don't think the page should have javascript after the closing HTML tag.

Keith

I will give this a shot when I get home tonight. I will let you know what happens.

Thanks so much!!!

I am not exhibiting the problem mentioned in my Mozilla. However IE fails to load one item. I wouldn't say it is any of the flash movies though. It looks like something trying to be loaded of a dead host or something.

Audiopro,
I just looked at the code on that page and I don't see any Javascript after the closing HTML tag.

Can you please point in the direction you were referring to?

Vragabond,
I am currently going to be switching this site to another hosting company, so what you are mentioning might have something to do with the current hosting company.

Thanks

The javascript is not showing in source any more and the page is not re-loading either.

Keith

I have moved all the files to the new server and it is not doing the continuous loading there either, so I guess everything is ok for now:)

Thanks anyway for everyone's help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back