Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Page cannot be displayed - CE10

Status
Not open for further replies.

hermajesty

Technical User
Mar 22, 2004
GB
Please help!!!
Im using crystal enterprise 10 with reports 10. Running enterprise on dedicated web server - windows 2003, using IIS and SQL Server for the database.

When setting up enterprise none of the virtual directories were created so these were set up manually. The virtual directories were created in a current website (QL-e) as this is the main website for the server. The launchpad pages work fine, but I cant access any of the other web pages. (CMC etc)

Can someone please give me some help as the technical support did not come with the package!!!

I'd make sure all the "services" are running in the Crystal Configuration Manager.

Ensure all the "servers" are ENABLED in the CCM too. This is not entirely obvious, but clicking the icon with a "PC box and tick" on it reveals all!

Good luck!

Rob

Stay Blue, Bob. x

Yeah ,all the servers are running, still same problem
Any other ideas??

Yeah, they are all enabled, they all say running, and i clicked the little computer with the tick next to it, then selected enable all and they are all enabled - sill no luck tho'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back