Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

'Page by' and nested filters not working in documents

Status
Not open for further replies.

renu123

Programmer
Jun 11, 2001
IN
Features like 'page by' and nested filters are not working in documents. They work fine in web reports thopugh.
Is there any way to enable these features in documents?

Any Way to solve this problem ???
Also..I don't want to display report title in the document especially when I am displaying two reports, one below the other...is there a way??

page by does not work for documents...nested filters should work; call tech support if you find a bug

yes for report name, I would modify the xsl and delete the section that html.prints out the title. Look for this string...&quot; <xsl:value-of select=&quot;/mi/rit/rd/mi/in/oi/@n&quot; />
&quot;
note this name is also a hyperlink to the regular web report.

Dear All,

In the document when I included any grid and run in it shows the Metrics word in first row. I don't want this word to appear in the report. Could somebody please tell me which is the tag in the xsl file.

Thanks in anticipation.

User14.

check out their tech note on their support site :

TN5600-072-0593 - How to prevent the word 'metrics' from appearing by default on a report executed in MicroStrategy Web 7i - 7.2.0

this will remove the word metrics from all web reports, nifty!

User14,
Show me the xsl file you are applying and I will fix it for you.

Sincerely,
Humberto Seiji Fukuda

renu123,

I am not sure if we are talking about the same subject, but there is a bug in version 7.1.4 (I dont know about the others versions) related to page by.
I contacted the microstrategy support and they said would be working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back