Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Page break based on data in subreport???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssecca

Programmer
Feb 13, 2002
US
I have a reprot with several sub reports. At times some of these sub reports do not contain data.

I want to have a page break after teh sub report when data exist but not have it when data does not exist.

I am using Acess(XP) In a different thread I found the statement "me.pagebreak0 = false" this does not seem to work. I get an error saying Access does not support this property or method.

Thanks

The only thing I can think of is to use the On No Data event for your sub reports to test is there is any data. Then you would set your PageBreak to True. The pagebreak would have to be placed whereever it would give you the results you want, probably after the subreports.
Try it and post back with specific problems.

Paul

This is what I tried, but I get the error refered to in the original post, that is...

Access does not support this property or method

The syntax I am using in the report open event is

me.pagebreak50 = true

I'm lost, any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back