Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Page an extension in DND mode from an attendant phone on eMG100

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwolf91

Technical User
May 8, 2004
US
Good day everyone,

Does anybody know if you can page a single extension in DND mode from an attendant telephone on an eMG100 like you could on an ipLDK60? On the ipLKD60 the attendant could press the # key when they got the recording saying "That extension cannot be disturbed at this time" and then page that extension and the extension in DND mode could answer back handsfree. I cannot seem to find that feature in the "Features and Operations" guide or maybe that feature is not available anymore.

Thanks for any replies,

nightwolf

Well I think I have this figured out now.

Just turn on 'Forced Hands-Free Answer' in Station Data > Common Attributes for the attendant and assign an intrusion button on that phone.
The attendant dials the extension that is in DND and when they hear that station cannot be disturbed just press the intrusion button and then the pound # key and then the attendant can page to the phone in DND and receive handsfree answer back.

nightwolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back