Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Page always expires (even when they are not supposed to)

Status
Not open for further replies.

attaturk

Programmer
Feb 27, 2001
US
I don't know what happened to my IE settings. Whenever I am browsing and I click on the Back button, it says "Page already expired..." The weird part is that this didn't happen before and I'm browsing the same pages and now it always says that "Page is expired message". Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Is it possible that your temporary files limit have been set too low or that your folders where these things are stored have been deleted? If that happened then when you hit back, it wouldnt know what to go back to and may throw you that message. Not sure, just a thought.

Peace Ladin
matchu_14@hotmail.com

Build computers, C++, Tech support for 1 1/2 years, Web Development using MySQL, MINTI, Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Homesite, and of course, HTML.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back