Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Packaging Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

amaxgirl

Technical User
Dec 5, 2008
US
We recently started using the tracking feature in MAS90 and have our shipping department entering tracking numbers. It looks like you can track a package by pressing the "package tracking" button. The feature only worked 1 time for me. Is there a trick to get it to work?

Thanks,
A

What happened the other times?

There is a problem with the iShip web page. They upgraded their servers and did not upgrade the security certificate which causes some issues.

When I select package tracking, a webpage opens but it says "We were unable to track your package." I don't need to purchase an upgrade and nothing special is needed for it to track? Do I have to link a website to the carrier name somehow? Do I have to have starship for this feature to work?

Thanks,
Adrian

You do not have to do any of that. All you need is a valid tracking number for any of the major services such as UPS and FedEx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back