Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

pabx intruder lockout

Status
Not open for further replies.

velovooma

Technical User
Jun 12, 2006
ZA
How long is the default lock-out on the md110 for incorect login credentials being entered??

If you enter the wrong password in the MD110 three (3) times, then you will be locked out for at least 45 minutes.
/// doktor

The lockout time is 20 minutes, *HOWEVER*, any further attempts within that 20 minute time period will reset the counter for another 20 minutes.

If you have another I/O terminal active, you can restart TWP2(if it was a serial connection)or NIP (if the locked out termnal was a telnet/IP session) in the lim with locked out port.

Good luck,

Dave Strang

you can clear all NIU ports by restarting TWP3 which does not affect NIP/FIP, etc at the same time. Restarting NIP on it's own can affect other functions the board may have and can lock the board up so it has to be pulled,

best parnum

parnum (TechnicalUser) 20 Jun 06 10:37 sed:

>you can clear all NIU ports by restarting TWP3

*That's* the one I was thinking of......I had this happen when my lab system was still BC11, the telnet port locked up & the usual fix for the serial ports (restart TWP2)wasn't getting the desired result.

Any of these fixes is still better than resarting the LIM.

C-ya,

Dave Strang

reminder: restart TWP2 for IPU, TWP3 for NIU

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back