Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

P2P T1 Networking Legend R7

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwroy

Technical User
Apr 28, 2009
I have two Legend R7 systems one is a V9 and the other is V11 that I want to network using a Point to Point T1. Both systems have DS1 cards installed and both systems also have 012 or 016 cards for the TTRs. I thought that I had all of the required programming complete ie Non local UDP and Trunk programming but I am not able to place calls between the two systems. Does anyone have a programming guide or cheat sheet they would be willing to share? I am sure that there is some small detail that I am overlooking and I would appreciate a guide that covers all required programming.

Thanks

Did you connect the DS1 at each location?
Do you the Legends have any alarms?
Would you post a printout of your DS1 configs?

In addition to reading the Network Reference mentioned above, let us know what the results are of my questions so we can determine what may be happening, then we can post more info and answers.

....JIM....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back