Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

P1550 with 5X7 display

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlohaRoss

IS-IT--Management
May 8, 2009
TH
I have a quick service 6.7.38 NAm 15.X.X
They have 2 of these P1550 with the LCD front displays. Currently on the screen is a window that says that station is closed. How and where are those screens programmed? Where can you decide what is displayed and how?

Anyone with ideas or knows exactly how this is done, please share your knowledge.

AlohaRoss
An Aloha POS 3rd Party support Solution company.
PM me on Reddit

If they're Radiant/NCR branded customer displays, you've got either C500, C700, or C1200 depending on screen size. You'll need to install OrderPoint! (the ! is part of the name, believe it or not) on the BOH, then configure it with some flash animations. The RKS had implementation guides. You should be able to find a copy either here or elsewhere with some light Googling.

J

Just checking in to see if you had any luck with your customer displays. If not I could give you a hand. I've had to set up many of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back