Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

P1515 SSD upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_P

Technical User
Feb 13, 2018
US
thread693-1759516 I have some P1515 terminals in need of SSD drives. The 4 gig is no longer available, and I'd rather have a larger drive anyway. In thread thread693-1759516 there was mention of a 16 gig upgrade small enough to plug into the SATA interface by MenulinkMan. Is this drive still available or larger? If so, does anyone know of a part number or where to buy them?
Thanks,
John_P

They are still available. My reseller is actually still selling them to some of my stores to help hold them off until the 1515's go out of life.

The one in my hand is a SanDisk SDSA6AM-016G
ssd_bkgggj.jpg

Where would I buy them?
Thansk

If you want them already imaged, an NCR reseller or an NCR repair shop. If you want a blank one, try googling it. As long as you find the same form factor, a bigger one will probably work if you are going to install windows and configure it yourself.

I've turned this over to our purchaser. Thanks for the fast replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back