Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

P.O. Requestedby info at Receipt time

Status
Not open for further replies.

risaman

MIS
Mar 1, 2004
US
I am trying to create a Crystal report using Great Plains 7.5 at P.O. receipt time. I have not been able to link data tables together and get all information without get mulitple data from one or more tables. I have not fiqured out where data may be located and what tables could link to it with returning proper record. I have tried to use tables pop10100, pop10500, pop10310.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do.. but I use this to check if PO's are received or outstanding....

select
CASE
WHEN R.POPRCTNM IS NULL THEN 'NOT RECEIVED'
ELSE 'RECEIVED'
END as RECEIVED,
PO.POLNESTA, PO.PONUMBER, H.USER2ENT, H.DOCDATE, H.VENDORID, H.VENDNAME,
R.Status, R.ITEMNMBR, PO.ITEMDESC, PO.QTYORDER, PO.UNITCOST, PO.EXTDCOST, 1
From POP10100 H, POP10110 PO, POP10500 R
WHERE H.PONUMBER = PO.PONUMBER AND PO.PONUMBER *= R.PONUMBER

Regards...

What I have been trying to do is to create a report for our receiving dock when a receipt comes in that says who it was requestedby is. My starting point would be the receiving line record POP10500, and I am trying to get the requestedby out of POP10100. I do not see a link between receiving, and purchasing tables that will tie information from a line received to a p.o. line entered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back